Item Index Information
Extra Move Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Extra Move Chess. Move twice per turn with Extra Move Chess.
By Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ex.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ext.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Extra Move Chess. Double-move variant based on limitations of Zillions of Games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Extra Move Chess ZRF . Double-move variant based on limitations of Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'extramove' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'extramove'