Item Index Information
Extended squares Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Extended squares Chess. Some areas of adjacent squares of the board can be seen as one cell. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Robert J. Bell.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ex.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ext.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.