Item Index Information
Etcetera is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Etcetera. This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. (7x8, Cells: 56)
By Roberto Lavieri.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 7 column(s), 56 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Et.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Etc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hexetera. Small hexagonal variant with some elements of Chinese Chess. (Cells: 44) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Etcetera . This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexetera . Download Hexetera for ZOG! Also includes the game in squares: Etcetera! By Roberto Lavieri.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hexetera' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hexetera'