Item Index Information
Espionage chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Espionage chess. Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. (7x7, Cells: 41)
By Sergey Sirotkin.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 41 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Es.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Esp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Espionage Chess . Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EspionageChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EspionageChess'