Item Index Information
Episcopal Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
preset Episcopal Chess. Play this symmetric version of Chess online.
By Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 9 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ep.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Epi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Experiments in Symmetry. Several experimental games to test whether perfect symmetry makes a game better. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ExpSym' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ExpSym'