Item Index Information
En passant Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
En passant Chess. Orthodox chess on a shortened board of only 7 rows. Encourages more en passant moves.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 8 column(s), 56 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters En.
- Browse items that also start with the letters En .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- En Passant Chess of Ingo Althofer. This is just FIDE Chess, but with board contracted by one row. Try it out. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EnpassantChess2' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EnpassantChess2'