Item Index Information
Emperor Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Emperor Chess. Large chess variant with a Commander (Queen + Knight), two Queens, and two Emperors (Bishop + Lame Dabbabah-rider) per side. (12x12, Cells: 144)
Author: John Ayer and Peter Aronson. Inventor: H. R. Lambert.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1954. [1953-1955]. [1949-1959].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.