Item Index Information
Ecumenical Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Ecumenical Chess. Set of Variants incorporating Camels and Camel compound pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80)
By Charles Gilman.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ec.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ecu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EcumenicalChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EcumenicalChess'