Item Index Information
Duggan's Fantasy Chess (revised) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Duggan's Fantasy Chess (revised). Revised and Improved version of fantasy Chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Sean Christopher Duggan.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Du.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dug.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Duggan's Fantasy Chess. Game where usual pieces become mercenaries, horsemen, golems, assassins and adapts. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sean Christopher Duggan.
- Duggan's Fantasy Chess Variant. A variant which makes the game more `playable`. By Robert J. Mate Jr..
- Duggan's Fantasy Chess (revised). Revised and Improved version of fantasy chess variant. By Sean Christopher Duggan.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DuggansFantasyCh' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'DuggansFantasyCh'