Item Index Information
Dueling Archbishops is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Dueling Archbishops. Chess variant on 2 by 3 board. (2x3, Cells: 6)
The board used for this game has 3 row(s), 2 column(s), 6 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Du.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Due.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess game with only six cells but with a piece that morphs into four different forms. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Dueling Archbishops . Small chess variant on 2 by 3 board.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'duelingarch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'duelingarch'