Item Index Information
Doppleganger Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Doppleganger Chess. Pieces and their doppelgangers are connected for capture and promotion! (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dop.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Doppelganger Chess. Pieces have their "doubles" (Doppelgangers). Capture an opponent's piece to make both disappear... uses a FIDE chess set. By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'doppleganger' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'doppleganger'