Item Index Information
Dodo Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Dodo Chess. From a special setup, be the first to have your king reach the last row. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.