Item Index Information
Diffusion Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
By Alexandre Muñiz.
The board used for this game has 19 row(s), 19 column(s), 361 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dif.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Diffusion Chess. Creative attempt by Alexander Munoz to combine Chess and Go. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DiffusionChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'DiffusionChess'