Item Index Information
Davis Variation of Suicide Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Davis Variation of Suicide Chess. Win by checkmate or by loosing your pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Michael D. Davis.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dav.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Giveaway Chess. Taking is obligatory; the first player that loses all his pieces wins. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Antoine Fourrière.
- Losing Chess. Captures are mandatory, object is to be unable to move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Take Me Chess. Object is to lose your units and be unable to move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Losing Chess. Taking is obligatory; the first player that loses all his pieces wins. Author: Antoine Fourrière.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LosingChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'LosingChess'