Item Index Information
Dai Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
The board used for this game has 15 row(s), 15 column(s), 225 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1400. [1399-1401]. [1395-1405].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Da.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DaiShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'DaiShogi'