Item Index Information
Cube Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, Sold commercially.
Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x(4x4), Cells: 64)
By Robert J. Bell.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 4 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cub.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.