Item Index Information
Color Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Color Chess. Chess variant on board with 39 squares with five different colors. (6x6, Cells: 36)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Maarten Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 6 column(s), 36 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Col.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Color Chess. Freeware program playing variant on 36 colored squares. By Maarten Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'colorchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'colorchess'