Item Index Information
Circular Chess, Improved is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Circular shaped board.
Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 2 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ci.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x(2x16), Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Crooked Queen. Moves in a diagonal zigzagline or like a Rook. By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CircularChessImp' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CircularChessImp'