Item Index Information
Chutes and Ladders Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Chutes and Ladders Chess. Game played on two boards with two sets with user placed and removed chutes and ladders connecting the boards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.