Item Index Information
Chezzle is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Chezzle. Chess-like game played with puzzle pieces.
By Jarrod Aden.
CHEZZLE is best described as a game of chess played with puzzle pieces. Players move their pieces around the board in an attempt to capture their opponent's pieces. The captured pieces are then used to create a puzzle or "CHEZZLE" to win the game.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.