Item Index Information
Chessex is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169)
Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
Patrick K. Mullen has invented the game Chessex: a chess variant that can be played with two or three players on a hexagonal chessboard. On his site, you can read the clearly described rules, given with diagrams, and a few additional optional rules.
The board used for this game has 169 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 1983. [1982-1984]. [1978-1988].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.