Item Index Information
Chess Plus Plus Deck is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses cards, Hidden information. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
The Chess Plus Plus Deck. Chess with special cards. Free!!
By James Hutchings.
James Hutchings' site giving the rules for playing chess in combination with special cards. It's similar to Knightmare Chess, but also has terrain cards. And it's FREE!!
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Play by mail rules. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Pierre Clequin.
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Pierre Clequin.
- Knightmare Chess Page. Steve Jackson Games' page on Knightmare Chess. Author: Steve Jackson.
- Knightmare Chess. Review of commercial Chess variant using cards that change things. Author: Steffan O'Sullivan.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KnightmareChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KnightmareChess'