Item Index Information
ChessNim is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Alfred Pfeiffer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChessNim' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChessNim'