Item Index Information
Chess is a game playable with Jocly. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess.
Chess. Play Chess with Jocly.
Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess. The rules of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Easy Chess. Java applet the plays chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Ed's Chess Applet. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chess. Play Chess online with other people, using Game Courier, a PBM system that works with any web browser on any computer. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Chess Rules for Kids. An illustrated guide to the rules of chess for children. Author: David Howe.
- How to Play Chess: The Rules. YouTube Video on How to Play Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChessRules' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChessRules'