Item Index Information
Chess 2 is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army.
Chess 2. Different armies, a new winning condition, and duels. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Sirlin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chess2' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chess2'