Item Index Information
Checkless Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Checkless Chess. No piece may cross a square where it gives check. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1800. [1799-1801]. [1795-1805].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Checkless Chess. You may not check unless it is mate. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'checkless' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'checkless'