Item Index Information
Checkers Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Checkers Chess. Pieces move initially only forwards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Multhopp.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1974. [1973-1975]. [1969-1979].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CheckersChess'