Item Index Information
Checker-Pawn Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Checker-Pawn Chess. Pawns are replaced by Anglo-American Checkers pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Richard D.B.M. and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Richard D.B.M..
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.