Item Index Information
Chaos. A strange Chess variant designed to baffle onlookers.
Inventor: Ron Kensek.
Chaos is a Chess variant designed by later U.S. Master Ron Kensek while a High School Student in Tonawanda, N.Y, in 1974. It is played with a regular International Chess set, and its major purpose was apparently to baffle on-lookers. <p> This page by Col. G. L. Sicherman has much more complete description of this <em>interesting</em> game than the one found in The Encyclopedia of Chess Variants.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.