Item Index Information
Janggi - 장기 - Korean Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental.
Janggi - 장기 - Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!)
Author: Fergus Duniho and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Korean Chess is the variant of chess, played in Korea, by many millions of people. It is also covered in several books on board games. Korean Chess differs only in a few notable details from Xiangqi, Chinese Chess, and the debate which of these two games is the better one remains undecided.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ja.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jan.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Changgi. Koreaans schaak (Dutch Language) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Braintv: A Korean chess TV channel. KoreanChess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Janggi Positions. Missing description
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess Photos. Photos of a traditional Korean Chess set on a homemade board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Korean Chess: photo's. Photo's of Korean chess set with plastic pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Korean Chess: photo's (2). Photo's of original Korean chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Photos of Korean Chess Players. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Janggi - opening setups. Explanation of setup for Korean chess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KoreanChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KoreanChess'