Item Index Information
Chamaeleon. Multiplayer variant with pieces moving differently depending on square color.
Inventor: Wolfgang Großkopf.
Chamaeleon is a chess variant for two to four players, played on an 8 by 8 board. Squares on the board are colored with four different colors. Each player has four pieces, that move differently according to the color of the square they are on: as knight, bishop, rook, or queen. This is also different for each piece a player has. Full rules can be found on the webpage, made by Ivan A. Derzhanski.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.