Item Index Information
CastleChess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
CastleChess. White must prevent black from castling. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Éric Angelini.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cas.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Castle Chess . White must prevent black from castling. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CastleChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CastleChess'