Item Index Information
Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board.
Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
<i>Cai Qi</i> (pronounced <i>Tsai Tchi</i>) is a chesslike game, played on a circular board, invented by Patrick Hassel Zein from Sweden. On this page, you find the rules and illustrations. The game was formerly called <em>Chaturanga</em>, (while different from the original Chaturanga). Unless using the advanced rules (for magic and three or four players), there are 18 pieces per side.
The board used for this game has 89 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.