Item Index Information
Cai Qi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Circular shaped board, In a category all its own. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board.
Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
<i>Cai Qi</i> (pronounced <i>Tsai Tchi</i>) is a chesslike game, played on a circular board, invented by Patrick Hassel Zein from Sweden. On this page, you find the rules and illustrations. The game was formerly called <em>Chaturanga</em>, (while different from the original Chaturanga). Unless using the advanced rules (for magic and three or four players), there are 18 pieces per side.
31 Mar 2005: Link updated. Old link was:<br>http://phz.web1000.com/caiqienp.html
The board used for this game has 89 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.