Item Index Information
Cagliostro's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Cagliostro's Chess. Variant on 12 by 8 board with combination pieces. (12x8, Cells: 96)
Author: John Ayer and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Savio Cagliostro.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 12 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1960. [1959-1961]. [1955-1965].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.