Item Index Information
Chesh Rules. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
CHESH is a translation of CHESS as described in D. R. Hofstadter "Le Ton Beau de Marot", chapter 7. The traditional game is translated from a 4 side board, to a 6 side one, modifying accordingly some elements.
The board used for this game has 169 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.