Item Index Information
Byzantine, or round chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Byzantine, or round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters By.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Byz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. Author: Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Byzantineorround' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Byzantineorround'