Item Index Information
Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
Bosworth is a commercial chess variant, played best with four (but possibly also with two or three) players. The board has a four by four fighting area, with at each side a `camp' of a player consisting of four squares. Each player has sixteen cards, each depicting a chess piece. The website tells about the simple to learn rules (if you know chess, you learn the rules of this games in five minutes), gives some variants, and contains reviews and other information on the publisher and artist. <p>The game is named after the battle of Bosworth Field during the War of the Roses.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bos.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.