Item Index Information
Bilateral Group Simultaneous Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Bilateral Group Simultaneous Chess. Simultaneous chess, but with two groups of rotating players.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: B. Eshuis.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.