Item Index Information
Besiege Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Besiege Chess. Double height chess board, where black is surrounded by white. (8x16, Cells: 128)
By Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 8 column(s), 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1999. [1998-2000]. [1994-2004].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Be.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bes.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Besiege Chess. Large variant with White on either side, Black in center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Besiege Chess. Each side has two sets of armies, the black ones are in the middle and whites on top and bottom. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Besiege Chess . Large variant with White on either side, Black in center. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BesiegeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BesiegeChess'