Item Index Information
Barasi Schaak (Barasi Chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces. This item is written in Dutch.
Barasi Schaak (Barasi Chess). Pionnen bewegen anders (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Paul Barasi.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.