Item Index Information
Balaklava Schaak (Balaklava Chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces. This item is written in Dutch.
Balaklava Schaak (Balaklava Chess). Stukken kunnen ook gaan maar niet slaan als paard (Dutch Language)
Author: Alessandro Castelli and Jos Jansen of Lorkeers. Inventor: Gianluca Vecchi.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1994. [1993-1995]. [1989-1999].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.