Item Index Information
Arena Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Arena Chess. 32-turn variant in which pieces must initially move into a special area, and then always make capturing moves.
By Jeff Kiska.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Are.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Arena Chess. Entry in the 32-move-maximum contest. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeff Kiska.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'arenachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'arenachess'