Item Index Information
Archbishop Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Archbishop Chess. Variation of Janus Chess and Bird's Chess with two Archbishops. (10x8, Cells: 80)
By Dominique Leste.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Archbishop Chess. Replace one of the marshalls from birds chess with a cardinal and you have Dominique Leste's Archbishop Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dominique Leste.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ArchbishopChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ArchbishopChess'