Item Index Information
Anti-King Chess II is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Anti-King Chess II. Win by putting your opponent's Anti-King out of check.
Author: Fergus Duniho and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ant.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'antiking'