Item Index Information
Anglis Qi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, XiangqiBased, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Anglis Qi. Xiang Qi and FIDE Chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ang.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'anglisqi'