Item Index Information
AlterWay is a computer program. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem.
AlterWay. Shareware program. Find a sequence of moves taking all black pieces.
By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Alt.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Blindfold. Shareware program. Visualize and remember a sequence of chess positions. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Chess Mazes. Shareware program. Find a route for a piece that does not use an attacked square. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Chess Miner. Shareware program. Add mines to undermine all black pieces. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Last Move. Shareware program. Add a king to make a mate position. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chesspuzzles' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chesspuzzles'