Item Index Information
Almost chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Almost chess. One queen has combined rook and knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Alm.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Almost Chess. The queen may move as a knight or rook but not as a bishop. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Pixelpusher variant: Almost chess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Almost Chess . One queen has combined rook and knight moves. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AlmostChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AlmostChess'