Item Index Information
Agincourt is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Agincourt. Decimal variant with Archers. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Charles W. Stinson.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ag.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Agi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Agincourt. Decimal variant with Archers. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Charles W. Stinson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'agincourt' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'agincourt'