Item Index Information
A Visit to Nemoroth is an unknown type!. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
A Visit to Nemoroth. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion.
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters A .
- Browse items that also start with the letters A V.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Nemoroth Notation. A notation and diagram scheme to be used when playing The Game of Nemoroth by mail or e-mail. By John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TheGameofNemorot' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TheGameofNemorot'