Item Index Information
A Refusal chess problem. A problem.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ref.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ambiguous Chess. A modest variant, similar to Refusal Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fabrice Liardet.
- Refusal Chess. Refuse your opponent to make certain moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Refusal Chess. You may refuse one enemy move per turn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RefusalChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RefusalChess'